Hardware Design and Prototyping Services
MCCI has years of expertise in hardware design and help customers in their product development needs by providing support through the entire phase of the development cycle, from the requirement discussion to mass production. Our capabilities for hardware services includes consulting, circuit design and component selection, PCB layout design, firmware development, proof-of-concept and prototyping, and manufacturing support.
We bring our experience in sensors, hardware design and systems integration to consult on your business use-case or new product idea.
- Evaluate the feasibility of your business idea
- Create a product road-map
- Identify the target market
- Discuss about the technical challenges
- Helps in identifying best technology
- Rough estimate of the costs and timelines
Circuit design and component selection
We have qualified team to convert your design idea to an electronic circuit diagram. During circuit development, we apply our experience to create a state-of-the-art design that will provide you with the best chances for success.
- Find the components that best fit the target-price and size without compromising quality
- Symbol and footprint library development and maintenance
- Experience in Analog, Digital, Mixed signal designs
- Experience in low power and battery operated designs
- Experience in high speed circuit design
PCB layout design service
Printed circuit board (PCB) layout and design services is one of the ways that we help you to get to market faster as our engineering team has significant real world experience designing PCBs for performance and manufacturability.
- Experience in designing multi-layer high-speed PCBs
- Design PCB layout from the schematics you have created
- Have an existing design that needs to be updated, changed, or optimized for cost effective assembly
- Need a new PCB design, from concept (schematics/BOM) to the creation (full PCB documentation)
Firmware is software that gives your product life. We basically convert your product requirements into code.
- Select the platforms or SDKs
- Prepare board support package
- Helps in application-level development
- Experience in handling critical timing, memory constraints and power consumption managements from software
We can able to quickly prototype your design ideas. Provide required support in further development and product feature improvement.
Sometimes it’s convenient to assemble single unit or small batches of prototypes in order to speed up the board bring-up and design validation. We have close connections with various turn-key manufactures and quick turn PCB fab and Assembly houses. So, can able to spin the boards within a short period.
- Reduces development cost
- Most efficient and optimized designs
- To demonstrate your design idea and use cases
- Helps in BSP and software development
- Helps in compliance and certification testing
- Easy revisions and upgrades
Our support team can help you in communication with manufacturing house.
- We can understand your design needs and requirements
- Prepare the required manufacturing design files
- Works with manufacturing house and choose best match PCB material and stack-up model
- Production follow-up and address design queries from the manufacturer
For over twenty years we've been developing and licensing USB system software to be embedded into our customers’ consumer-electronics products.